Nov 20, 2008

Check it Out!!

I made a bad ass playlist! lol its at the bottom of my page, for some reason you might have to scroll aaaalllllllllllll the way down for it to start, but I think its pretty bad ass. It has some of my favorite songs by my favorite bands/artist. Some new stuff mixed with some old and some heavy mixed with some soft. Hopefully this has music that interests others also and they'll come back to listen to it :) I know my blog isn't much now, I'm trying to think of some great posts to write. For some reason I've just have had one massive brain fart lately lol.

Well, we get to pick up our car from the mechanic tomorrow. Well, since its 2 am, today. I'm pretty excited. We have a 92 licoln continental (yeah I know) lol it was my dads and when I totalled mine he gave me his, he rocks. It's actually a pretty smooth ride... well was lol. We just got the power steering and radiator fixed. But still have some work to do lol. This is what is left on our check list of what needs to be fixed:
- heater core
- ignition
- brakes
- usually the hood stays up by itself, but not anymore, gotta get that fixed
- the drivers side seatbelt doesn't always like to work, i have to flip it over for it to work
.....ummm lets see what else
- oh the DCL or dash basically, its all electric and it fucking BEEPS repeatedly at times to let you know something is wrong. The dash is cracked where my dad beat the shit out of it to try and get it to quit beeping lol
- the cd player in the radio doesn't work either for some reason
and I think thats it, except we need new windshield wipers lol
but that is it... for now

Its a pretty pimpin ride tho lol. I'm just glad I'm finally legal, after my wreck my license was suspended (oops) so I had to drive around and hide from cops, but thankfully we seriously drive it like twice a week and that is usually across the street. For awhile our tag was bad too and we didn't have insurance. But I guess you can say life is looking up because it is completely legal for me to drive now :) and I paid my fines. WOOT
Now to just fix the damn thing.
This is what I did to my beautiful, amazing cobalt *facedesk*

Photobucket


Oops.

Fuck that really sucked too. And if you notice the guy that hit me, the truck, yeah had barely any damage! Fucker. But ever since I'm scared to death of left turns, I will drive around the block to not make a left turn on a busy street. It freaks me out! It was my first wreck and thank God I didn't get hurt. The firemen and cop told me if it would have been a little more back or forward I could have rolled or got really hurt. Ugh, that was one of the worst days of my life!

But you live, you learn. And boy did I learn my lesson lol. Now I get made fun of by my lovely passenger Geno for driving like a grandma, but oh well.

Okay well its getting late and I'm getting tired. So night!

1 comment:

ordinarywmn said...

wow, sucks about your truck! ugh, crazy drivers! thanks for stopping by my blog!! Who knows maybe someday, you too will be blessed with little ones!!! or if not the four legged furry type maybe awesome "babies" too!
hope all goes well for you!!

Charlie aka ordinarywmn