Nov 5, 2008

President Elect

Now before I go on I have to let you know I did not vote, I didn't want Obama or McCain as President. And since I couldn't vote for who I truly believe should run our country I didn't vote at all. Which if I would have, it would have been for Obama.

Anyway,
Now that we have made history w/ our new President a lot of people are mad. I honestly would like to know why someone voted for McCain, not why you didn't want Obama, but what was it about McCain that you liked enough to give him your vote. I know a lot of people didn't vote Obama because of race, age, experience, and because of his name, and if you voted only on those reasons, shame on you. We live in land of freedom where we are all equal, you are no better than I, nor I am any better than anyone. Our country has gone to shit. And its not Obama's fault, its not McCains fault, and its not all just Bush's fault. I don't believe McCain would have been able to fix this country, just like Obama won't. Not in a 4 yr term anyway. A lot of people think our country is going to go to shit because of Obama, well wake up people our country has been on that steady downhill climb for awhile now.

So all I am wanting is reasons why you supported McCain.
Not reasons why you don't like Obama, what is something that McCain stood for that you believed in and supported? Are you supporting his causes and what he stands for? Or are you supporting the fact that he has more experience? Or did you support him just because he's not Obama, and what is it that you don't like about Obama?
I do have to say tho, that I do believe Palin is a joke, her interview w/ Curic was ridiculous. (I believe shes half the reason McCain lost) If she was VP I would be worried because of how close she would have been to being President, if something were to happen to McCain. People talk about Obama's inexperience, but yet they think she has enough experience to take on the roll of President. Which I find funny.

But anyway, feel free to respond w/ why you support McCain. I'm sure this will bring on people getting pissed of and unleashing their anger, go for it. If this pisses you off, sorry, this is the beauty of Freedom of Speech.
I do have to say that I hope Obama does well w/ his term, and really tries to pick up this country from the shit hole its been thrown into. We'll see what type of "terrorist attack" our government thinks up to test him as our new President.

Please, if you have not seen it, watch this movie :

1 comment:

Our Food Recipes said...

Hi..you have a great and informative blog. Just added and faved you. Hope you can join Our Food Recipes. Thank you.