Oct 26, 2008

Triple threat!

So, G and I decided to finally get out and do something for ourselves since we had some cash to do so. So we went and saw Papa Roach, Seether, and Staind here. It was awesome, I've seen all 3 bands before but for all 3 together that is just too bad ass. I thought I wouldn't be able to get my camera in so I just took an old cell phone that recorded video. And got a few good songs. The audio actually isn't bad, video is shit however lol. So here are a few that I recorded:

This is Papa Roach, they had an amazing set, a great wind up band that is for sure!


Seether playing "rise above this" Listening to him sing this live gives me chills, such an awesome fuckin song.


Seether again playing "Broken" another great song, you can't really tell in video but he had some of the members of red on stage.


Staind playing "Right here waiting" they did an awesome job as well. Played a lot more of their older stuff than their newer which was good.


okay so audio on the last one isn't the greatest, but oh well, it was awesome.

No comments: