Dec 7, 2008

I pwn you... wtf?

I do! My fiance has always been a gamer. And when we got our own place he introduced me into the gaming world. I've always played stupid little games, and never got into actually playing multiplayer, mainly because I always had dial up growing up, and for the first time had cable <3.>Photobucket
Yeah, I was like holy shit, that is hacker stats right there, except if I really hacked I probably would have got more kills. And for the record I don't hack, in fact I spec people a lot b/c I hate hackers, they completely ruin the game and should own up and play for real. But if they didn't have their hacks, they wouldn't be able to kill anyone.

Anyway. So the fiance plays COD more than I do because I suck horribly at COD. I haven't been playing long but most the time I die more than I kill. We play COD 1.5 I think. Its a fun game, I enjoy it, I just suck at it lol.

Okay so on to the PWN thing. I'm sorry but GAY!! lol and no disrespect to those that are gay, but I hate reading that word. It doesn't make you cool, it makes you look like a moron because you can't spell. Or maybe they're just missing the actual o which is located not far from p, and are too lazy to backspace... either way I hate it. Its retarded. Is it an emo thing maybe? I have no idea where it came from but it just needs to go away. But I won't go into emo because thats another post. So anyway, have a great week all. Peace Out!

1 comment:

One Time said...

Don't get me wrong. These games are cool and all, but I still prefer Pacman. Or Ms. Pacman. And even Jr. Pacman.

Easy to learn. Stress free. Easily played during a 10 minute break.

I guess I'm just old school. ;-)