Dec 14, 2008

New Post on Other Blog!

Christmas Lights Pictures, Images and Photos
I don't want to just double post, so please go check out my other blog and let me know what you think. I still have some Christmas shopping to do ugh. I hate driving this time of year, everyone is crazy lol seriously. I swear someone runs a red light at every stop light. I brake almost every time I see the yellow, to be safe. Plus my wreck really freaked me out. So I am just going to wait till my mom and sis are hear and see if they'll take me on my next day off... I hate driving w/ no heater too. I left my house and didn't even need a hoodie today. and then not even 2 hrs later it was freezing cold. I hate the weather here. It sucks. Okay well, have a great week everyone , drive safe.

Thanks!

Photobucket

No comments: