Dec 6, 2008

Any Ideas and movie reviews

So, I'm needing some good ideas for blog topics. I have a pretty boring day since I work at home. I do remember now that I have some logs from some chats I could post b/c of the boredom my co-workers and I usually deal w/ everyday. I've actually been training the past 2 weeks. It's been a lot of fun. But will be glad when I get my normal schedule back and don't have to set the alarm anymore.

Okay so I do have plans to write about 2 movies I've watched recently. Take into consideration I'm not a movie critic just talking :)

Hancock Pictures, Images and Photos


So I have concluded I'm a pretty big fan of Will Smith movies. He never seems to fail. This movie was great in my eyes. It was entertaining to watch and had great actors. I really haven't watched movies like I used to. I actually downloaded this one to watch it. And wasn't disappointed I definitely recommend watching it and might post links for you all to download it at some point. I watched I Am Legend at the IMAX and thought it was a great movie too. Will Smith is just a great actor, his wife is bad ass too, if you didn't know she's actually in a band called wicked wisdom. Check them out, I bet you'll be surprised :)

Okay next:

the dark knight Pictures, Images and Photos


Where to start... This was a great movie and no doubt that Heath Ledger played this role perfectly. He was such a talented actor and throughout watching it just couldn't believe we'd no longer be seeing him in movies :( This movie to me was great, just really long. At one point I thought there would be a sequel but I'm wondering if they added the ending the way it was because Heath wouldn't be able to be in a sequel. Only downfall was how long it was. We started losing interest at the end but I had to finish it. I definitely think Heath deserves awards for this role. Christian Bale I think is the name of who played Batman, he did a good job also. I like him in the movie The Prestige, I thought it was done very well also. So I recommend this movie as well as Hancock, both were very good.

Okay... so thats about it lol. Sorry so boring, I just haven't seen many movies lately. BUT please comment and if you have any ideas of what I should write about let me know. Or, leave a note in the shoutbox, it would be greatly appreciated. The one subject I could talk about forever is music, but its easier in a conversation than just talking about it. I did create a post I don't remember when about music you can check it out here.

Okay so I'm going to go game :) Later!

No comments: