Jul 3, 2008

new stuff

Decided to kinda of change up my blog. So deleted all the old shit, time for the new good stuff lol. I need some good ideas to write about lol. One thing I've been thinking about is reading this article the other day about some dome dick that jumped 2 fences to get his hat he lost on the batman ride at six flags in atl. Only to literally get decapitated by the ride. After reading this I'm thinking wow... but thinking more into I've had a couple thoughts...
1.) it may not be crossing traffic but I'd still look to see if a roller coaster was coming if I merely ignored the 2 warning signs on the fences I jumped to get to that point.
2.) what was his final thought? roller coasters are pretty loud, so you have to wonder when he heard it coming and what his thoughts were at that moment. I've been scared pretty bad before and I dunno that def would scare the shit out of me.
3.) what the witnesses saw/think. I don't know what I would do if I saw that, it would be like final destination right before my eyes. Def be something I'd never forget, and being on the ride, and possibly knowing at that moment the ride your on just took someone's head off, I don't know how well I would enjoy the rest of the ride if I knew when it happened.

Apparently that ride has hurt/killed people previously before. I've been on the batman at the six flags in texas which was fun but I dunno some things I just won't ride lol. Well thats it for my first mini post lol

Thanks for reading
♪♫ Sarah ♫♪

No comments: