Jul 18, 2008

movin along...

As of today my wonderful man and I have been together a year and a half. We've lived together a year this month and next month we're moving into a 2 bedroom so we can actually have an office. I'm so excited! Everything is really starting to look up. I'm trying to keep myself in check w/ my attitude and what effects me. Right now tho, things are going good. I'm super excited about getting back to school, we've decided since I got my license back and everything that I can look into when I can go back to school! YAY!! I only have about 9 weeks of Massage left and have to make up 2 associate classes, and I might be able to do those online. If so, I'm going to try and knock those out too.

Another great thing, is I got my schedule for the next 2 weeks and I get to coach both weeks. wOoT! I'm so excited, no phones for me. I guess that means either I'm doing good coaching, or I suck at taking calls haha. Either way, I don't care lol, I'm coaching! *happy dance* wOoT!

Okay well, I have another blog I'm going to put up later... kinda sentimental lol but I think it will be good.

Thanks for reading!
Sarah!

No comments: