Jul 15, 2008

Political Bullshit

So I'm not big into politics at all really lol. But recently have been watching a lil more msnbc lol. I believe it was their economics advisors that were being interviewed the other day, I noticed that when Obama's was asked a question or addressed she would explain Obama's reasoning behind certain things and helped me understand more about his campaign. McCain's seemed to only knock down Obama's ideas and things the other lady was saying, Obama's advisor did a great job I think of defending Obama and promoting his campaign. A hell of a lot better than McCains at least.
Today when I woke up McCain was about to speak in New Mexico. When he finally does the first thing he starts talking about is quoting something Obama said and pointing out a contradiction that Obama said. What a hypocrite.
I'm thinking, I want someone to tell me why I should vote for them, not why I shouldn't vote for the other person. I also noticed... McCain has to have A LOT of neck pain for how often he looks down at his little piece of paper. Can he not address the crowd/camera's and the people listening. Obama looks around and is about making you hear listen to his ideas and reasons he should be elected. If he wants my vote so bad, he'd tell my why, and try to convince me to vote for him, not try to convince me not to vote for the other person. I don't know. It's going to be my first time to vote, I'm pretty excited, and pretty sure I'm voting Obama.

No comments: