Aug 12, 2008

Short Update

So after my previous rant, its time to move on to other happier things like... our new place! wOoT! Hubs and are officially moved into our new, bigger place. There are still boxes in the floor and nothing on the walls so we have a lil ways to go before it looks like home, but we'll get there. I'm not sure how I want to decorate everything yet tho. We have a HUGE balcony. I can't wait to get some chairs for it. I don't know yet about how I'm going to decorate the livingroom or the bedroom. So we'll see. I will post some pictures of the new place once it looks like a home. So I went to my mom's doctor appointment today, and learned how much my mom and I are really alike, even psychologically. It was really weird. I also weighed myself. I weigh 107... my license says I weigh 131 lol I thought I lost like 10 pounds, not 24. But anyway, I'm starting work so I'll write more some other time lol.

No comments: