Aug 2, 2008

What a BITCH!

This is fucked up!! click the title for the link to the story. But this teacher let her class 1 by 1 say what they didn't like about this 5 yr old little boy in the middle of the class, and then she actually took a vote and he was voted out of the class basically. I'd be in jail for assault if anyone had the ignorance to do something like that to my kid, especially if they are 5! And to top it off the kid also has been going thru tests for a type of autism. OMG I'd have her fired, or in a hospital.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

i heard this story a while back and i was PISSED! Then I was sad because I have an autistic brother and I couldnt imagine that happening to him

Anonymous said...

I am with you, I would be in jail too. I didn't read the article but I seriously hope they get that woman out of the school and don't let her teach again.